Wednesday 28 September 2011

New finds

I am outdated! A chef told me she would not eat pan mee anywhere else except for the one in Kedai Kopi dan Makanan Chun Heong in Lucky Garden, Bangsar. My curiosity got better and I had to go try it. Well, I agree totally with my friend for none of the specialty pan mee shops can beat this.


The soup is delicious and I ordered my favourite style which is the 'pinched' noodle with the fried ikan bilis and the usual condiments. In fact I went to this stall twice in a row over the weekend. Couldn't have enough of it.




Nasi briyani at Mahbub Restaurant

 Long beans and brinjals

 Sotong in dry curry.


At the back row of shops behind Chun Heong , there is Mahbub Restaurant. Now why didn't I step foot here before?? They have very good nasi briyani. The fried chicken is yums. I plan to order mutton the next time which looked so inviting. In fact, in the evening, there are many dishes laid out at the corridor and the choices are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment